If you want to get started as an ethical hacker
, learn how network security
professionals protect their systems, or take your IT career
to the next level you are going to LOVE
this course! This course is a sequel to The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced!
which over 50,000 students
have taken, and was at one point the most popular ethical hacking course in the world! Join us now and receive over 80 lectures & 15 hours of HD video
, and 1 on 1 assistance
from experienced network security professionals! We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Linux installation, terminal basics, and Wireshark Setup
- Staying anonymous online, proxy servers, and accessing the dark side of the internet using TOR
- Aircrack-ng, HashCat, and wifi hacking
- Defending your own networks from attacks
- Cloning websites
- Arduino USB keylogger that works out of the box for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Windows power shell scripting
This course will receive monthly updates based on students requests, and our goal is to make this the #1 network security course online!
The attacks demonstrated in this course can cause serious damage and are only shown for educational purposes. The intent of this course is to give you the tools to defend your own networks, share skills that are valuable to companies all over the world, and help you to better understand the challenges that information security professionals face on a daily basis.
English & Spanish subtitles
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you in the course!
Take This Course
TAKE THIS COURSE