If you are a student who tends to forget new words and expressions sometimes – this course is for you!
You will learn, remember, and be able to use 101 English Idioms on 8 different topics after taking this course. Learning idioms helps us understand English culture better, makes our speech more interesting and “alive”, and by using idioms we can give an impression of a more native-like English speaker.
The most unique feature of this course is songs. I’ve written 8 songs, specifically for this course, each song includes about 13 idioms. So, first you watch a lecture, and then you listen to a song, which includes all the idioms from the lecture you’ve watched. This method helps us remember things much much better.
But that’s not all, also in this course you’ll find:
- downloadable homework sheets;
- downloadable lecture slides;
- a quiz after every topic, to check you understanding and memory;
- downloadable songs to be able to revise idioms wherever you are;
- memorable visual clues (pictures) for idioms, which you’ll see twice during the course.
Study! Enjoy! Remember! And never forget again! 🙂
See you in class!
- People who want to enrich their speech and understand English better
- People who sometimes forget English words/expressions
- People who are easily bored with learning
- People who often have no idea “What the hell does that expression mean???”
- People who like music
- People who are preparing for IELTS or TOEFL
- People who hate learning vocabulary and idioms
- People who want to surprise their English-speaking friends/colleagues with cool phrases
- People who want to understand English culture better