It is a specialized course but with over several lessons, you are will not find a course similar to this!
This course serves as a general introduction for students to acquire a foundation in IT Networking Fundamentals including core areas that function within a given computer network. The course provides an introduction to the hardware, software, terminology, components, design, and connections of a network, as well as the network typologies and protocols for WANs and LANs.
Upon completion of this course, with appropriate study, the student will have learned to:
- Identify the components of a network and determine the type of network design most appropriate for a given site.
- Identify the different media used in network communications, distinguish among them, and determine how to use them to connect servers and clients in a network.
- Differentiate among networking standards, protocols, and access methods and determine which is most appropriate for a given network.
- Recognize the primary network architectures, identify their major characteristics, and determine which is most appropriate for a proposed network.
- Identify the primary functions of network operating systems and distinguish between a centralized computing environment and a client/server environment.
- Determine how to implement and support the major networking components, including the server, operating system, and clients.
- Propose a system for adequately securing data on a given network and protecting the system’s components.
- Distinguish between LANs and wide-area networks (WANs) and identify the components used to expand a LAN into a WAN.
- Understand various hardware available and used in a network
- Concept of TCP/IP and protocols
Oh, and did I mention you get FREE hosting for one year – ClayDesk Web hosting Service?
Enroll now in IT Networking Fundamentals course today and revolutionize your learning.
“Excellent course gives you everything you need to know for working with Docker technology, creating images and containers!” – Waheed Zia
- Anyone who wants to understand IT Networking Fundamentals
- Beginner level students new to the IT Networking Field