Over 5800 students have already enrolled!
Updated On: Feb 9, 2015
HOW TO MAKE GRAPHICS FOR A WEBSITE
A course ware on designing, layout and distribution of site graphics.
Identify the graphics use and specifications
- Headers and footers
- Banners and buttons
- Dimensions of the images
- Color use
- Font use
Designing the header and footer
Designing the eCover
Designing the banners and buttons
Making GIF images for banners
Slicing the images for web use
- Exporting the images web format
Making the templates
Packaging the files for distribution
- Compressing files (zip or rar)
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make their own graphics for a website.
- Those who are interested in making their websites have more visitors to stay and return as often as possible.
- Those are working online and need to transfer files every now and then.