Most applications are CRUD based, that is, users can create data, retrieve data, update and delete data from such applications. As an experienced or a new developer, knowing how these works is important. This course is a guide to showing you how CRUD applications are built with PHP/MYSQL. You’ll use
- HTML: to structure our pages
- CSS: to add basic styling
- Bootstrap: to also structure and add styles
- JQuery: to validate forms fields and sending data to be processed using PHP
- PHP: to validate form fields from the server side and send users data to and from database
- MYSQL: database to hold user information
- Swiftmailer: to send mails to user
Some Main Features:.
- Registration and login forms validation on client-side and server-side.
- Email verification after user sign up.
- Password recovery/reset functionality.
- Password hashing with PHP password hashing algorithm.
- Search functionality
- Update user data
- Admin dashboard
- Graphical display of data
- This course is for anyone who wants to level up php skills and learn something new